The ingredient of Wonton & noodle soup
- 100g pork mince
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cornflour
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 260g pkt laksa soup
The instruction how to make Wonton & noodle soup
- Combine pork mince, ginger, coriander, hoisin and oyster sauces. In a separate bowl, combine cornflour with 2 teaspoons of water.
- Lay wonton wrappers out. Brush around edges with cornflour mixture. Place a heaped teaspoonful of pork mixture in middle of each wrapper. Bring edges together to form a pouch, squeezing gently to seal.
- Place 800ml water in a large saucepan. Stir in the Asian soup stock powder over a low heat until dissolved. Increase heat to high and bring to boil. Add noodles and stir.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add wontons and cook for 8 minutes. Add vegetable mix. Cook for 2 minutes. Remove wontons and set aside. Divide noodles between serving bowls. Pour vegetables and soup over noodles. Add the wontons and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Wonton & noodle soupcalories: 295.165 calories
calories: 10 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 32 grams carbohydrates
calories: 18 grams protein
calories: 819.23 milligrams sodium