Its easy, with a few shortcut ingredients, to get dinner on the table in a flash. Try these easy-made pizzas that are ready in just 20 minutes.
The ingredient of Tandoori naan pizzas
- 6 (650g) tandoori marinated chicken skewers
- 4 Mission Plain Naan Bread
- 1/2 cup plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 50g baby spinach
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons sultanas
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
The instruction how to make Tandoori naan pizzas
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook chicken skewers, turning, for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Remove chicken from skewers and roughly chop.
- Meanwhile, preheat a grill on medium-high heat. Place naan bread on a baking tray lined with foil. Grill for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Combine yoghurt and mango chutney in a small bowl. Spread naan with yoghurt mixture. Top with spinach, chicken, onion, sultanas and almonds. Grill for 3 minutes or until just heated through. Serve.
Nutritions of Tandoori naan pizzascalories: 665.137 calories
calories: 29 grams fat
calories: 9.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 60.9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 38.6 grams protein
calories: 144 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 575 milligrams sodium