Tandoori paste makes these succulent burgers zing with flavour.
The ingredient of Tandoori chicken burger
- 500g chicken mince
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 medium Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated, washed, shredded
- 4 wholemeal bread rolls, halved, toasted
The instruction how to make Tandoori chicken burger
- Combine chicken, breadcrumbs and tandoori paste in a bowl. Shape mixture into four 2cm-thick patties.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook patties for 5 to 7 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Combine yoghurt, mint and cucumber in a bowl. Place lettuce on roll bases. Top with patties, mint mixture and roll tops. Serve
Nutritions of Tandoori chicken burgercalories: 484.453 calories
calories: 16 grams fat
calories: 4.1 grams saturated fat
calories: 45.8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 35.5 grams protein
calories: 116 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 988 milligrams sodium