The whole family will love these easy chicken skewers flavoured with aromatic Indian spices.
The ingredient of Tandoori chicken skewers
- 750g Lilydale chicken breast fillets, chopped
- 1/4 cup tandoori curry paste
- 1 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 8 pieces roti bread (see note)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
The instruction how to make Tandoori chicken skewers
- Thread chicken onto skewers. Place in a ceramic dish. Combine tandoori paste and half the yoghurt. Spoon over chicken. Turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, if time permits.
- Chop 1/4 cup mint leaves. Combine chopped mint, cucumber and remaining yoghurt. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat barbecue plate and grill on medium heat. Place a piece of baking paper on barbecue plate. Place skewers on paper and barbecue for 4 minutes each side or until chicken is just cooked through. Grill roti for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until warmed through.
- Divide skewers between plates. Sprinkle with tomatoes and remaining mint. Serve with roti and cucumber yoghurt mixture.
Nutritions of Tandoori chicken skewerscalories: 710.069 calories
calories: 15 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 65 grams carbohydrates
calories: 13 grams sugar
calories: 72 grams protein
calories: 157 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1232.02 milligrams sodium